KEM-Services is hiring! Please fill out an application below to be considered for employment.Employee Benefits:
Competitive compensation package
401 (k) retirement plan
We need an experienced, professional, Commercial Service Tech preferably with at least 5-7 years of commercial and/or industrial experience. Candidate must also be versatile and skilled in everything from rooftop units to break-room icemakers.
- Must have commercial / industrial HVAC service experience
- Must have a good driving record
- Be familiar with Heating, AC and Refrigeration
CHILLER and BOILER experience a plus.
TROUBLESHOOTING experience necessary.
Submit resume to this posting and our Recruiter will contact qualified candidates immediately for an interview.
- Provides responsible repair and installation services to our customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provides and maintains the necessary tools of the trade and have readily available to perform installation and repair services.
- Maintains and manages proper levels of inventory in van.
- Attends all required training, which includes but is not limited to Henry Schein Dental Career Development training and specific manufacturer technical training.
- Complies with all OSHA regulations as outlined in the OSHA manual and training. Maintains and utilizes personal protective equipment when needed.
- Communicates in a timely manner to all necessary inside personnel and dispatchers, keeping all informed of progress of assignments.
- Educates customers on proper care and maintenance and advises on troubleshooting procedures.
- Completes all work orders in a timely manner and submits all job related paperwork within the required timeframes.
- Complies with all terms of the Fleet Management Policy including maintenance and accident management policies.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
As the Leadman in the Metal Manufacturing Department, you will be responsible for your own production work, as well as assisting a team of craftsman that manufacture and assemble metal components used in the interior conversion process. Our completed metal components are very unique to our company and make a statement of the quality we produce. We ultimately require a candidate who is very detail orientated with the ability to come up with design ideas as new manufacturing challenges arise, as well as the ability to assist management with one off and standard run production. Some of the different types of machinery and materials used are as follows:
1. Mig and Tig welding equipment.
2. Mechanical power sheer.
3. Hydraulic press break.
4. Horizontal and vertical band saws.
5. Welding and forming 20ga – 12ga 316 stainless steel.
6. Welding and forming 1/16” – ¼” aluminum.
7. Welding and forming 18ga – ¼” mild steel.
As an electrical technician, you will be part of a team of other technicians responsible for the installation, testing and trouble shooting of the electrical systems we employ. These systems are a very critical to the interior conversion process and require a detail orientated candidate. The different types of electrical systems are as follows:
1. 110v and 220v AC circuitry.
2. 12v and 24v DC circuitry.
3. Audio visual systems.
4. Crestron control and programming.
5. PLC technology and programming.
6. CAN bus communication.
7. Computer Network cabling.
The pipefitter cuts pipe, assembles and brazes together components using a torch or brazing machine and flux.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately measure, cut and assemble pipes to specification by following piping diagrams.
- Guide a torch and rod along the joint of work pieces to heat to brazing temperature, melt braze alloy and bond work pieces together.
- Set up equipment, select torch tip, flux and brazing alloy from data charts or work orders.
Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires at least 1 year related experience. Techenical training a plus.
Must be able to read, understand, and apply knowledge of piping diagrams, including ability to visualize end product in order to assemble. Understands data charts and work orders. Must be able to safely and effectively use a variety of tools. Able to take measurements. Able to determine required equipment and settings. Requires precision control and dexterity. Able to braze copper, brass, and steel in various combinations. Able to lift up to 50 pounds. Able to remain in a stationary position, bend, squat,and/or reach overhead for extended periods.